Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that can cause disease in animals or humans. Some coronaviruses are known to cause colds in humans and more serious diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The newly discovered new coronavirus is the causative agent of 2019 coronavirus disease.
- US epidemic rebounds Republican and Democratic parties urge Trump to wear masks
- Presidential election outpost and local law election Green Party victory over Macron frustrated
- Spreading disagreement with Johnson Love and British Cabinet Secretary and National Security Advisor to resign
- Tokyo epidemic shows signs of recovery
- Female barista barista who refused to serve without a hood received a crowdfunding tip of 620,000