The most common symptoms of coronavirus disease in 2019 are fever, fatigue and dry cough. Some patients may experience pain, stuffy nose, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea. These symptoms are often mild and appear gradually. Some infected people have no symptoms and no discomfort. Most infected people (about 80%) can recover without special treatment. About one-sixth of those infected are seriously ill and have difficulty breathing. The elderly and those with underlying diseases (such as high blood pressure, heart disease or diabetes) may suffer from serious diseases. People with fever, cough and difficulty breathing should seek medical advice.
- US epidemic rebounds Republican and Democratic parties urge Trump to wear masks
- Presidential election outpost and local law election Green Party victory over Macron frustrated
- Spreading disagreement with Johnson Love and British Cabinet Secretary and National Security Advisor to resign
- Tokyo epidemic shows signs of recovery
- Female barista barista who refused to serve without a hood received a crowdfunding tip of 620,000