according to Yonhap News Agency, the head of the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) said that South Korea has seen a second wave of new pneumonia outbreaks. According to statistics from the Korean Center for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC), as of 02:00 on the 22nd local time, South Korea had 17 new cases of new coronavirus infections in the past 24 hours, the smallest increase in the past month, and a total of 12,438 cases were diagnosed.
- US epidemic rebounds Republican and Democratic parties urge Trump to wear masks
- Presidential election outpost and local law election Green Party victory over Macron frustrated
- Spreading disagreement with Johnson Love and British Cabinet Secretary and National Security Advisor to resign
- Tokyo epidemic shows signs of recovery
- Female barista barista who refused to serve without a hood received a crowdfunding tip of 620,000